Shipping & FAQ
Australia Post have advised us that as a result of reduced workforce and increased demand, there are currently delays with shipping. In order to avoid disappointment, please order in advance.
Thank you for your understanding & patience!
We currently offer both standard post & express post within Australia:
- Delivery is generally between 5-7 business days for metro areas
- Please note that deliveries to remote locations may take longer
- We offer free shipping Australia wide for our ‘Curated Boxes’. You can find these under our ‘Curated Boxes’ tab.
- For ‘Build a Box’ gift boxes, standard shipping is $10 and free for boxes over $150
- Due to COVID-19, Australia Post is currently not offering Next Day Guarantee, however these parcels have priority and use the fastest possible transport links
- If you require a parcel urgently, please touch base with us so that we can give you a rough delivery estimate
- Express shipping is $5 for our ‘Curated Boxes’
- For our ‘Build a Box’ gift boxes, express shipping is $15 or $5 for boxes over $150
When will you send out my box?
- Orders received before 2pm (AEST) on business days will be posted the same day
- Orders received after 2pm will be posted on the next business day.
- Orders made on the weekends will be posted on Monday
- Orders made on public holidays will be posted on the next business day
Can I request that my box arrives on a specific date?
- We are currently not offering this service, however to ensure your recipient receives the gift for their special occasion, send your gift as soon as possible and add one of our custom “Don’t open me until (date)” stickers so that the gift is ready for them to open on the day you specify.
Can I track the delivery?
- After we have packed your box, you will receive a confirmation email/text as well as shipping information. You can track your delivery with the tracking number provided in this email/text.
- If you have not received a tracking number, please email us at email@example.com
How will my box look when it has arrived?
- All of our boxes come in our signature Mankind Co boxes. If you are unsure what these look like, take a look at our ‘Curated Boxes’ tab to see some examples.
- These boxes are then wrapped in tissue paper and placed in one of our white shipping boxes.
- We make every effort to ensure the products are secure in the box to avoid movement, however we do not take any responsibility for items that have moved around during shipping.
- Even though Australia Post does not guarantee fragile delivery, we place a fragile sticker on each box with the hope that the courier will treat the box with as much care as possible
Help, I entered the wrong delivery address!
- In order to ensure your parcel is delivered to its intended recipient, it is important to have the correct address input upon checkout.
- We understand that mistakes happen, so if you have the wrong address entered into the system, please send us an email immediately so that we can update this for you. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is important that you do this as soon as possible. If the order has already left Mankind Co HQ, this will result in a re-delivery charge at the standard shipping rate.
Will you write the message on the card?
- Yes, every card is handwritten with a lot of love!
- We will write the message exactly as you type it (and if we notice any errors, we will check with you to make sure we get it right)
Do you have different size boxes?
- Yes! We currently have two different sizes, small and large.
- If you use our ‘Build a Box’ option, you will notice that the box will change sizes depending on the number and size of your products
- For our pre-made boxes, the boxes with smaller items will come in a small box, and the others in a large box
Can we order bulk boxes for clients/employees?
- Absolutely! We would love to work with you to bring your vision to life and to impress your clients or to acknowledge your employees! Send us an email on email@example.com with your budget, theme, products and branding, and let us do the rest!
- If orders are being shipped to one address we can organise bulk shipping to save you money!
What is your return policy?
- We make every effort to ensure sure that your gift box is packed with care and love so that it arrives to your recipient safely.
- Due to the nature of our gifts, we do not accept any refunds or returns, so please be mindful of this when you place your order
- Should you have any issues with your gift box, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org